Monday, April 13, 2015

Friendship

Seems like it's been awhile since I posted. Life so often gets in the way of the creative. Here's a quick little card I made with Raisin Boat images. Love the idea of renting rubber stamps. I can borrow a stamp that I might need for something specific, but won't probably use more than once. Seems like a much better investment.

Anyway, this card is for my boss. He just went to bat for me for a raise & I really appreciate his leadership and support. Have I said I'm blessed to work at Shepherd Community? I am very blessed to work along side a group of people who share my passion & my love.

Challenges:
AAA Cards
613 Avenue Create
Papercrafters corner Magazine Mondays

7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card Jennie!!!
    LOVE IT and your boss will too => GOOD LUCK with getting your raise too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty delicate looking card. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards. And congrats on your wage rise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love your simple and pretty design. And i really love the sentiment you used! Thank you very much for sharing this great work with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you again really soon!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty corner stamping - Thanks for joining in at AAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and clean a spring beauty!!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards, we are very glad that you are sharing your creativity with us!!!

    ReplyDelete